Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday

Thanks y'all for the nice comments on my news debut.  Funny thing about it, I didn't automatically look at it and think OMG look how fat I am.  Instead I looked at my Medusa hair and thought lord I need a comb, lol.

I really don't have a lot to say today.  I have some pretty slippery financial issues that sprang up yesterday.  I took a Xanax today, which I never do because my nerves are so completely shot.  I am really afraid it is going to start a huge fight between Dennis and I so the weekend is going to be tension filled.

I did get some good news.  The dentist office called and said they would cover the crown for my implant.  Instead of costing $1200 it will only be $475.  That is a huge weight off my mind.

Right now my stomach is in knots.  I might have to go see my favorite toddler this weekend for some comic relief and to get my mind off of all of this.

Sorry I am being so elusive but I will cry if I talk about it and I really don't want to do that at work.

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, dental stuff is so expensive & stressful! I'm sending you some positive vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there....trust me I know what you mean about knowing that you are facing a weekend of tension at home....it's hard to look forward to a weekend that way! It's a sad reality. I am at the point where I wish I could work all weekend! And, believe me, I know exactly what you mean when you say "I will cry if I talk about it".
    Sometimes life is ugly.
    Onward!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chin up! I hope things get better. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope things turn around for you and that things get better. BTW I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow did the dentist office screw up big time in price...looks like something else will suck it away...lol! Good luck girlee!

    ReplyDelete