Finally made it to the eye doctor today. For some reason my glasses were "doubled" from a -1.00 to a -2.00 (everything is clear now) but contacts only went up to -1.5. The doctor had a really hard time getting the script right because my allergies kept making everything look blurry. I got the coolest glasses though and even though they are making me a little dizzy they are funky. I will have to take a picture of them.
Aerial class was fun last night. There were more people so I didn't get to play nearly as much as I would have liked. At first it looked like it was just going to be me and my sister and I was both sacred and excited. Thankfully/unfortunately 8 more people showed up right before 7. We made a video of the teacher doing a foot lock so we can practice, she said to use a sheet or something. I actually did something called a twist where you twist the silk around you leg while you are in a foot lock. It was not pretty but I did one. Maria, the teacher said that it is harder to do if you have really muscular legs. I decided to take that as a complement.
I have one more day of steroids left for my cough. I will be so glad to be off of these things. It really hasn't made me hungry like normal but it has made me bitchy. I was the "mean girl" at work yesterday and I kind of feel bad that I don't fell bad about it. Does that even make sense? There are a couple of ladies that I work with that are just idiots and sometimes I just can't stop my eyes from rolling out-loud, ya know? I am so going to be one of those grouchy old people....I may even have a head start.
I would really love to be lazy this weekend but I'm not sure that will be an option. I promised my mom I would go to a baseball game with her tomorrow night, the entire family is supposed to go for a cancer survivor night. It is going to be cold and my mom has an ear infection so she is not going to be pleasant to be around. Of course she will want to go because she will be afraid she might miss out on some attention if she doesn't.
There is also a consignment event that starts tonight. They do it every 6 months and it is supposed to be "upscale", I guess it is on some level, I did get an amazing Marc Jacobs coat last time. They also have Old Navy stuff to so if you aren't careful you will pay the same for those as you do True Religion or some of the higher end stuff. I really don't need anything but Sunday afternoon they have half price so I may try to talk Dennis into going after his weekly meeting. I have a groupon for a place close by so it would be a nice little date outing, if I can get him to pay :P
But, it is just Thursday, damn it I keep thinking it is Friday. This week has seemed like it has bee a month long!!!


glad that you're seeing and feeling better. The aerial class sounds like fun, but I would be scared to death... I guess thats what reaching outside our comfort zone os all about.
ReplyDeleteIt's Friday NOW!!! I wish I could go to aerial class with you, it sounds so neat! Also, that consignment scale. Basically, I just need to COME THERE. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!!!
holy cow what a difference from 1 to 2 in eyes! Can't wait to see your new glasses!..I need to come to the consignment scale! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete