Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lap band pneumonia?

On my way for an "emergency" unfill. Will give details later.

Is it wrong that losing my band is my biggest worry?

7 comments:

  1. No..because that would probably be my thought as well..BIG HUGS..hope everything turns out ok....Let me know ASAP..I will be thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what really worried me on my way to my unfill after Mexico. Keeping my fingers crossed for instant relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll probably just give you an unfill for temporary relief and work on getting the reflux under control. I don't think the band would be removed except as a worst-case scenario. I hope whatever they do, it helps you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope it helps you feel better. don't stress about the band, it just makes it tighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better! Hang in there - that would be my main concern too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better! Keep us posted! I would worry about the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id have the same concern. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete