I really don't have much to say today. Shocking I know. The steroids that I am on for bronchitis have me hyped up and it is really hard for me to focus and complete a thought.
First off, thanks for the hair love. I think this is my favorite funky color I have ever done, and there have been some crazy hair in my past.....
Orange
fauxhawk
purple and platinum
and of course the 80's bangs and spiral perm.
Oh, how I love to look at my high school year book and laugh.
As far as diet goes, I think I am back in my good range, who knows with my crappy scale. I should be around 112. I feel more in control and I think that is the key. The steroids would normally have me eating crap around the clock but the antibiotics make my stomach just ick enough to not want anything.
First off, thanks for the hair love. I think this is my favorite funky color I have ever done, and there have been some crazy hair in my past.....
Orange
fauxhawk
purple and platinum
and of course the 80's bangs and spiral perm.
Oh, how I love to look at my high school year book and laugh.
As far as diet goes, I think I am back in my good range, who knows with my crappy scale. I should be around 112. I feel more in control and I think that is the key. The steroids would normally have me eating crap around the clock but the antibiotics make my stomach just ick enough to not want anything.





I love the funky hairdo's!
ReplyDeleteThe spiral perm!!!!! I always, always wanted hair like that!
ReplyDeleteLove the trip down memory lane! I think the spiral perm would look good even today--retro in a cool way!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you've been so sick and all the nightmare with the car and the coughing etc, poor you! Gorgeous hair though, and thank goodness for codeine! xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're 'sounding' better...posts are more upbeat. So I know you're pulling out of your funk and getting better. Yay! Thanks for the walk down memory lane with the 80's hair!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I totally perm! I am so not normal. I don't care, I love the 80's retro perm! I love the ease! I hope you are starting to feel better!
ReplyDelete