Remember a few weeks ago when I was interviewed at the sports bra fitting and I thought I got out of being on TV. Well my mom called me last night and said that I was on TV. I looked online and sure enough there was a link to it Boob talk it's all right there. Could have been a lot worse I guess but I look a little haggered with my hair not straightened - I have naturally curly hair. People will think I go around checking their girls for proper support. Oh well.
My fill level is feeling much better today. I think it was a combination of the pill I took and the massage that made my uncomfortable. No coughing up a lung last night. The good thing about the level I am at now, I don't crave junk. I know I am probably walking a thin line between just right and too full but unless I start having problems with either eating or getting enough calories to exercise I am going to call it good.
Yesterday was super busy at work and despite getting no sleep Tuesday night I never felt tired during the day. Me and my sister had planned on going to ballet and I was excited about it. She called me when she left work and told me she was having a bad TOM and really didn't feel comfortable going. I told her I completely understood and would go without her. When I got home my favorite pillow and blanket were still in the living room since I slept in the recliner so I grabbed them and laid on the couch. I didn't wake up until 6:45!! I ate a little, took a hot bubble bath and was back asleep by 9. I am sure that is what my body needed. I am going to call this week a wash with the exercise. I will do a long run this weekend and start up with my normal schedule next week of at least 3 days a week of running. It will all work out.
Oh, and I am glad I didn't go to class last night because I saw on facebook a friend from high school went. She is a dance teacher so of course there are pictures of her executing skill at and expert level at her first class. I would have been mortified. I really hope this was a one time thing for her. Does that make me a bad person?
OK, lots of work to do. I will catch up with everyone later.
My fill level is feeling much better today. I think it was a combination of the pill I took and the massage that made my uncomfortable. No coughing up a lung last night. The good thing about the level I am at now, I don't crave junk. I know I am probably walking a thin line between just right and too full but unless I start having problems with either eating or getting enough calories to exercise I am going to call it good.
Yesterday was super busy at work and despite getting no sleep Tuesday night I never felt tired during the day. Me and my sister had planned on going to ballet and I was excited about it. She called me when she left work and told me she was having a bad TOM and really didn't feel comfortable going. I told her I completely understood and would go without her. When I got home my favorite pillow and blanket were still in the living room since I slept in the recliner so I grabbed them and laid on the couch. I didn't wake up until 6:45!! I ate a little, took a hot bubble bath and was back asleep by 9. I am sure that is what my body needed. I am going to call this week a wash with the exercise. I will do a long run this weekend and start up with my normal schedule next week of at least 3 days a week of running. It will all work out.
Oh, and I am glad I didn't go to class last night because I saw on facebook a friend from high school went. She is a dance teacher so of course there are pictures of her executing skill at and expert level at her first class. I would have been mortified. I really hope this was a one time thing for her. Does that make me a bad person?
OK, lots of work to do. I will catch up with everyone later.


I totally get you with a fill....there is that fine line and the fill really eliminates the cravings for me as well. Glad you got some sleep..you needed it! and look how cute you looked in the video!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got the sleep you needed!
ReplyDeleteI thought you looked cute in the video too!
ReplyDeleteGlad the fill is calming down. That stuck feeling is the worst.
I like the video! I think you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable, I love the video! I also think it's clear that you needed to rest, so that was probably a good decision. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that we have the chance to restart and get back on track. Back before surgery the slightest slip would make me fell like a failure and I would give up but now I know that it's ok to have bad days because the good ones out number the bad ones.
ReplyDelete