I had a spinach Florentine bagel for breakfast. Like the entire 400 + calorie bagel. It was good too. And I'm hungry. Must get food under control!!!
I have some pizza that Dennis brought home from work yesterday that I will eat for lunch. Something called a white cheezy; 4 Types of Cheese Including Feta, Bacon, Onions, Tomatoes, Butter Garlic Sauce...without the bacon because I don't like meat on my pizza. I had a piece for dinner last night and it was amazing.
I am in control of my food, food does not control me.
I am feeling so much better. I still have some tightness in my chest but I am sure that will take a few days to go away. It will all work out. I hope to be back the first week of May.
This weekend will suck since I am not going to be in the City but I am going to try to make the best of it hanging out with my sister, getting our toes done for spring. I will have to flutter my eyelashes and beg Dennis for some shopping money. All these doctor's appointments have left me BROKE.
Speaking of doctors, I called the dentist and my tooth still isn't finished so it looks like it will be another week at least before I get my implant finished. Jeez.
I have some pizza that Dennis brought home from work yesterday that I will eat for lunch. Something called a white cheezy; 4 Types of Cheese Including Feta, Bacon, Onions, Tomatoes, Butter Garlic Sauce...without the bacon because I don't like meat on my pizza. I had a piece for dinner last night and it was amazing.
I am in control of my food, food does not control me.
I am feeling so much better. I still have some tightness in my chest but I am sure that will take a few days to go away. It will all work out. I hope to be back the first week of May.
This weekend will suck since I am not going to be in the City but I am going to try to make the best of it hanging out with my sister, getting our toes done for spring. I will have to flutter my eyelashes and beg Dennis for some shopping money. All these doctor's appointments have left me BROKE.
Speaking of doctors, I called the dentist and my tooth still isn't finished so it looks like it will be another week at least before I get my implant finished. Jeez.


Bacon is a universal food group for me..good on anything! That pizza sounds divine..hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling so much better--it must be a huge relief! Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you feeling better. Why the heck are bagels so high calorie? I hate that.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness you are feeling better! So glad!
ReplyDeleteYou and I could not share a pizza...I like meat lovers :) I'm getting my toes done this weekend too! I love a fresh pedi :)
ReplyDeleteglad your doing better.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better. Nothing like a pedicure to let a girl feel spoiled a bit.
ReplyDelete