Monday, April 8, 2013

but my hair is amazing

I took a gamble on a random stylist off of a coupon site. I LOVE it!! I tried to get the girl that did my hair forever to do something like this and she would always come up with reasons why it wouldn't work.  She finally said she would get some extensions and cut them into my hair.  It never happened.  So here are pictures of my cool new color.


So, I am just going to come out and say it.  I am so in love with my hair!!  It is perfect.  Funky without the OMG you are way too old for that or looking like I am trying to hard.  It can blend in with the rest of my hair if I ever feel the need to impress anyone (rarely happens), or pull my bangs back and show off the rainbow of colors. 

I finally got the car situation taken care of.  It was a little more expensive then I would have liked but it is taken care of and I will never try to process a payment for $20,000 again.  That I can promise you.  I am going to set it up through MY bank and not their online program.  I am so happy to have Kermit back.

Between the kidney stone, strep, and now bronchitis I feel like I am always sick.  I am so over being sick!!  I feel just rotten enough that breathing is very difficult when I try to run.  I so hope I will be well enough to run this weekend, I am going stir crazy.

My band is crazy tight right now.  Probably a mixture of stress, sickness, and medication.  I ate maybe 4 bites of a turkey and cheese sandwich for lunch and was almost afraid to eat dinner last night just in case it did cause a coughing fit.  Thankfully I slept through the night with minimal coughing and the fever broke early yesterday afternoon.  I am sure the codeine helped with that.  I plan on having a nice glass of that for dinner tonight also...ok, maybe just a couple of teaspoons.  That is some good shit.  Of course the doctor gave me a small bottle, bastard.  I am also on a high powered z-pack which is making my stomach hurt so bad.  The doctor told me to take some probiotics  so that the antibiotics don't really tear the crap out of my stomach.  The steroids always make me nice and angry, jittery, and HOT.  If this crap doesn't clear up soon I may find myself living on the streets with no one willing to be around me....but then again there is the cute hair!! Regardless I guess the combination of the antibiotics, steroids, and the band makes me aware there is junk food near, I just don't want anything to do with. 

I am still waiting on my new scale to get here.  I weighed on my old one this morning and it said I weighed 97.  Yeah, I don't weigh 97.  I did get off the scale to get the camera to document my new all time low.  When I got back on it was 114.  Oh well, there are some people that think I am anorexic and if I did show that picture they would not believe me if I told them it wasn't real.  So not anorexic am I white chocolate peanut butter?

Last night I taped a VHI inside music with Pantera and it inspired me to make another playlist I call "heavy stuff" mostly NIN, Tool, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle, Pantera, Godsmack, Disturbed.  This could turn into a kick ass work out playlist.  Can you think of anyone I left out? 

Ok I seriously sound like I have lost my mind so I am going to take advantage of the surge of energy and get some work done before I feel like someone pulled the drain on my energy stores again.






13 comments:

  1. Love that color!! And I love me some Pantera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair pictures! The colors all nicely blend :) You are never to old! Words to live by! Glad to hear Kermit is home! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair!!!! Super cute and I love that you can play "peekaboo" with it. I will cross my fingers you are feeling better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hair! Sometime you have to take a risk and do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I listen to the "hard stuff", I like a lot of 80s/90s industrial: Ministry, Genitorturers, Marilyn Manson, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Skinny Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. And your hair looks SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool hair. I'm glad it is helping make things better. The Kermit snafu sounds HORRIBLE.

    Hope the coughing clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is awesome! Glad the car situation is cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is super cute. Glad Kermit is back; I hope it didn't cost you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! Wish I had the balls to do something funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE the hair!! And so glad to hear Kermit is back. You are on the road to recovery, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love LOVE the hair...and I can always go for some tool

    ReplyDelete