I have some delayed onset muscles soreness today. My lats; otherwise
known as the armpit muscle is really tender. My abs are also kind of
sore. My legs feel fine, my sister said her legs are sore but she
doesn't exercise at all so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Last night I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. It was almost 80 here and I hate running when it is that hot. I did three miles on the TM but instead of focusing on the time, I based everything off of .5 mile increments. I ran for a half mile, took a 2 minute walk break then ran until the next .5 mile mark. The time went by much faster. I also brought my kindle in and watched "Spirit of the Marathon" I think music would make me run faster but the movie really helped with the determination. It really is a great one. An older lady got on to the TM next to me to run so I had to race her. I am pretty sure I won since she got off the TM before me
I don't have a lot planned for this weekend. I have had a really hard time waking up the last two days so I am hoping I can sleep in a little. Doubtful this will happen. I want to go by Target to see about getting some fitted cotton shorts or capris for ballet and a yoga mat. Maybe check out Marshall's or Gordman's while I am out. There is a 7 mile run on tap sometime and dinner with the in-laws Easter Sunday.
Oh and last but not least...I got my mid-year review yesterday. I was told that I was doing a great job
is it any wonder this place drives me nuts?
Last night I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. It was almost 80 here and I hate running when it is that hot. I did three miles on the TM but instead of focusing on the time, I based everything off of .5 mile increments. I ran for a half mile, took a 2 minute walk break then ran until the next .5 mile mark. The time went by much faster. I also brought my kindle in and watched "Spirit of the Marathon" I think music would make me run faster but the movie really helped with the determination. It really is a great one. An older lady got on to the TM next to me to run so I had to race her. I am pretty sure I won since she got off the TM before me
I don't have a lot planned for this weekend. I have had a really hard time waking up the last two days so I am hoping I can sleep in a little. Doubtful this will happen. I want to go by Target to see about getting some fitted cotton shorts or capris for ballet and a yoga mat. Maybe check out Marshall's or Gordman's while I am out. There is a 7 mile run on tap sometime and dinner with the in-laws Easter Sunday.
Oh and last but not least...I got my mid-year review yesterday. I was told that I was doing a great job
is it any wonder this place drives me nuts?


LOL...I love that I'm not the only person who races people on the treadmill. Also, 80? UGH. I wouldn't want to run in that either!
ReplyDeleteLOL I so race people on the dreadmill next to me....and you got a "doing great" they are nuts there for sure....but its probably the most reliable..sounds like you boss,...is just a moody bitch!
ReplyDeleteI love to race people on the dreadmill! Great weekend plans!
ReplyDelete