Sunday, March 3, 2013

picture pages

 At my highest weight
About the same time frame.  My older sister on the left and Trisha Yearwood in the middle.  This was at a watch party for my friends rescue, Trisha played Wheel of Fortune and gave the money to my friend.  Trish and Garth live in my neck of the woods.  By that I mean they have a mansion on a billion acres in the country where no one can bother them.  So we are pretty much neighbors, lol.


Taken about a month before my surgery

After the OKC Half in 2010.  It was a horrible run.


As you can tell by the look on my face.  The girl next to me came in second over all female in the half.  We hate her.


Women's Half Marathon in Nashville.  I can't believe that is me!!


Training run either last year. 


My one and only attempt at trail running.  I don't know if it was the actual running or the picture that made me hate it.  I have some serious old lady boobs going on.

 Trying to learn to blow a snot rocket.  Runners should be able to do that, I hate that I can't

Padre
My first 5k


My little sassy lashes and my pixie cut.

Hunter at the blessing of the animals

My tattoo.  The tattoo is awesome the marathon finish was not so good. 

My purple hair, no wonder they love me at work so much.  I so need to do something like this again.


Run Tulsa Pink from last year.  About 11 months after the picture with Hunter.  (I'm 355 in case you couldn't find me)

July of last year.  I think I was at 111 in this picture.  My lowest is 108. 



7 comments:

  1. DAAAAM! You Rock! Love seeing before during and after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictorial!! Look at how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picture posts. It shows what can be accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! And I totally love this post!! SO inspiring! I would love to look 1/2 that good when I reach my goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like looking at all the different hair colors and styles!

    You have come a long way, both in weight loss and as a runner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics..your such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all of these pictures! I love seeing how far you've come. AND the race pics!!!! You were kicking butt even at a higher weight.

    ReplyDelete