1. I am still a non stop eating machine. Pretty sure I have eaten at least 7 oreos since lunch, which was two fast food tacos :'(
2. Took my "baby" Hunter to the vet yesterday to get his stitches out. He always makes me a proud and happy momma. He did great of course and located the treats right away (related to his mom much?)
Afterwards I took him to McDonald's for chicken nuggets. I swear that dog can see the Golden Arches a block away.
And of course then he had to act like he was a really good boy so he could con as many out of me as possible.
I even bit them in two so he wouldn't get choked on them. Those things make me gag. There are no limits to what I would do for my boy. He better appreciate it. At least there was no chance of me eating them, blech. I just love my guys so much.
3. After the vet and getting Hunter settled in Dennis and I went to eat. I got sirloin tips with peppers and onions and fries. Believe it or not the fries were gross so I didn't eat them. I looked up the calories on the steak and it says 397, so again, if it hadn't been for the crap food I ate sitting around work yesterday I would have been fine on calories.
4. And you would think I would have learned my lesson but I had to have some brown socks to wear with my new outfit today so we went by Target to get some after dinner. Well me being the smart person I am bought candy to restock my friends candy dish that I single handed emptied. You would think I would get some stuff that I hate but nope. More snickers, m&m, 3 musketeers, twix....ya know, the good stuff. I should have gotten payday and butterfingers because gross. I am my own worse enemy.
5. My plan is to run when I get off work. Even if it is just a block. It is 46 degrees outside but the wind is horrible. Hey that is what face masks are for right? Plus there is always the gym. I will not be running in the fitness room at work.
6. I am going shopping with my mom and sister either at lunch or after work tomorrow. I don't know that I will feel like buying much since I don't feel particularly good about myself but you never know. Purses always fit, just ask my closet full of purses.
7. I am going to get my nails done on Saturday. I figured I might as well live it up before they furlough me!!
8. I think I am going to go buy some flowers at Whole Foods this weekend to put on my desk. Maybe it will help my mood. When/if someone asks what they are for I will tell them it's just because this place sucks and I needed something pleasant to look at. Ok, maybe not.
9. I no longer feel sick. Man strep is a real pain in the ass. I haven't taken NyQuil in two nights. The withdraws really suck, lol
10. I called my doctor's office today to see about getting a fill. I told the nurse that I want to be really tight for awhile until things kind of calm down. If he is unable to unwilling to do that I will ask him if he can give me something for anxiety or refer me to a counselor for awhile. Since I was self pay I never had to do the psych screenings. There is a sports nutritionist who runs with our group but the thing is I know what to do I am just not doing it. I would rather pay a personal trainer who I turned my food log into and kicked my butt for every m&m I eat. My appointment is March 11 so we will see....
2. Took my "baby" Hunter to the vet yesterday to get his stitches out. He always makes me a proud and happy momma. He did great of course and located the treats right away (related to his mom much?)
Afterwards I took him to McDonald's for chicken nuggets. I swear that dog can see the Golden Arches a block away.
And of course then he had to act like he was a really good boy so he could con as many out of me as possible.
I even bit them in two so he wouldn't get choked on them. Those things make me gag. There are no limits to what I would do for my boy. He better appreciate it. At least there was no chance of me eating them, blech. I just love my guys so much.
3. After the vet and getting Hunter settled in Dennis and I went to eat. I got sirloin tips with peppers and onions and fries. Believe it or not the fries were gross so I didn't eat them. I looked up the calories on the steak and it says 397, so again, if it hadn't been for the crap food I ate sitting around work yesterday I would have been fine on calories.
4. And you would think I would have learned my lesson but I had to have some brown socks to wear with my new outfit today so we went by Target to get some after dinner. Well me being the smart person I am bought candy to restock my friends candy dish that I single handed emptied. You would think I would get some stuff that I hate but nope. More snickers, m&m, 3 musketeers, twix....ya know, the good stuff. I should have gotten payday and butterfingers because gross. I am my own worse enemy.
5. My plan is to run when I get off work. Even if it is just a block. It is 46 degrees outside but the wind is horrible. Hey that is what face masks are for right? Plus there is always the gym. I will not be running in the fitness room at work.
6. I am going shopping with my mom and sister either at lunch or after work tomorrow. I don't know that I will feel like buying much since I don't feel particularly good about myself but you never know. Purses always fit, just ask my closet full of purses.
7. I am going to get my nails done on Saturday. I figured I might as well live it up before they furlough me!!
8. I think I am going to go buy some flowers at Whole Foods this weekend to put on my desk. Maybe it will help my mood. When/if someone asks what they are for I will tell them it's just because this place sucks and I needed something pleasant to look at. Ok, maybe not.
9. I no longer feel sick. Man strep is a real pain in the ass. I haven't taken NyQuil in two nights. The withdraws really suck, lol
10. I called my doctor's office today to see about getting a fill. I told the nurse that I want to be really tight for awhile until things kind of calm down. If he is unable to unwilling to do that I will ask him if he can give me something for anxiety or refer me to a counselor for awhile. Since I was self pay I never had to do the psych screenings. There is a sports nutritionist who runs with our group but the thing is I know what to do I am just not doing it. I would rather pay a personal trainer who I turned my food log into and kicked my butt for every m&m I eat. My appointment is March 11 so we will see....





Sometimes a nutritionist can help even if you know what to do because they help you make a plan and give you some feeling of accountability. The personal trainer could certainly have the same effect!
ReplyDeleteI had to do ALL the screenings, including psych, even though I too was paying for it myself.
Hunter has a sweet face.
You take such good care of Hunter. Now it's time to take care of yourself. Put down the fun-sized candy and step away. We made a big commitment, when we had a piece of silicone inserted in us, to eat the right things and to exercise. Let's start fresh tomorrow, and re-commit to our health.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Hunter has such a cute face..and I died laughing knowing you took him to Mcd's for nuggets....you crack me up!
ReplyDeleteI sometimes buy myself flowers..its amazing how they make me feel better by looking at them an smelling them! You could buy lots of socks....lol!