Thursday, February 21, 2013

really hate my job right now

I am back at work today but would give anything to have stayed home.

My boss is gone today but left me a really nasty message telling me that a co-worker had to finish a project because I was out sick. I had all the research done and a draft report but hadn't made the changes or set it up the way they wanted it (which I didn't know, just knew what I did wasn't what they wanted). Anyway, I was told that having to assign my work to other people is unacceptable. OK, if I had been here I would have done it.

Then she finishes the message by telling me my office area needs cleaned up, that my area is a disgrace and a poor example to other employees. If she doesn't see a "marked improvement" I will not have a good mid-year review and that I am on the brink of failure in the position I am in.

Seriously? WTF!!! I really just want to pack my stuff up and tell her that if I suck that bad then to move me, I don't need this kind of stress over one assignment and a freaking unorganized area.

So now I am crying and that makes me even more upset!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! She is a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your boss is such a piece of work. Does she really think you should come in when you are sick? Can you talk to HR about her message?

    My work space really IS a disgrace, but no one ever tells me so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((Terrie)))) Shit's rolling down hill and she's just passing it on. I'm sorry. Tomorrow will be better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow What a bitch!! You don't deserve that. I hate people like that! I'm sorry that happened to you. Keep your chin up! It will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read about your troubles. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who came home in tears from work yesterday, I just wanted to tell you you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete