Friday, September 28, 2012

OMG today is fiesta day at work. I have eaten so much I am probably going to be sick and it isn't even 10:00 Two words, sopapilla cheesecake I guess this will make up for me not being hungry all week.


I am supposed to work 6 hours tomorrow but I am really tempted to just stay really late tonight. No need in ruining my entire weekend by having to be in this hell hole. So far nothing major has happened today but the day is young. We are all waiting for crazy to walk into the conference room where the food is and clear out the room. Yesterday she caused so much drama we had an email from our Cheif Counsel telling us not to discuss anything, yeah right.

I need to do a 5 mile run this weekend, not sure if I am going to do it Saturday or Sunday. Probably Saturday to get it over with. There is a food truck festival this weekend at the Tulsa Air and Space Museum. We have never been to the museum and I have never eaten off of a real food truck so I am really excited about it. We will probably go Sunday so I need to get some miles worked in Saturday before I eat like a pig again.

Today is the last day of our FY!! I thought this day would never come!! All or our labor funds expire so no more overtime for awhile!! I can live like a normal person with normal hours

Ok I gotta get busy and make sure I get out all the stuff I promised out by the end of the FY. I still have a few hours

2 comments:

  1. Yay for no overtime and mmm...sopapilla cheesecake sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that run in soon, you'll feel better for it. :) Yay for no more ot! I'd love to have food from a real food truck someday. Bucket list item for sure. Hope crazy gets the boot soon!

    ReplyDelete