Tuesday, September 18, 2012

all work and no play

I should be working, like seriously working on deadlines that have already passed.  Yet I have no motivation to get it done AT.ALL. 

I had a really bad low blood sugar incident yesterday.  I was at lunch and had dropped a dress of at the dry cleaners when I started to sweat and shake really bad.  I wish I had a blood meter since my blood sugar is low anyway.  I went to the closest fast food place and ordered a kids meal and a root beer.  I ate it all.  I know this is because I didn't eat right over the weekend, weekends are always hard for me.  I need routine. 

My plan for today is to take my new running shoes back to Fleet Feet at lunch and hope they will change them out with a different pair.  I am running 3 miles tonight after work.  I did bring my old shoes as a back up, just in case. 

So I have nothing at all to say, just didn't want to work.  I really need some time off.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your motivation back...I know the feeling. I'm just drifting today after getting through all the emails from when I was gone!

    Keeping my fingers crossed for your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary on the sugar plunge. Be good to yourself sweets. Hope you are able to switch out those shoes and have a blister free run!

    ReplyDelete