Monday, March 12, 2012

What a weekend!! I think I ate everything that wasn't healthy; nachos, cheese dip, chicken chunks, chocolate. Somehow I have managed not to gain any weight, still at 127.8, but I have no clue how I managed that. I have got to stop doing that.

I went to Goodwill on Saturday to find some pants.  I have one pair of 4's that fit, other then that it is 8's and 10's....not sure what happened to 6.  Anyway, I had to get some clothes that fit and I am tired of spending a fortune on clothes that only fit for a month.  I bought 3 pairs of pants, 2 still had tags on them, and a pair of jeans for $20. 

I am at that stage where people are starting to tell me that I don't need to lose any more weight.  I would love to lose another 7 pounds but we will see what my body wants to do.  My initial goal when I started on this journey was 120/125, I am 2.8 pounds from the high goal so we will see.


weekend recap...

Friday night was fun, even though we have the worst hockey team in the CHL. We have yet to go to game this season that they have managed to win. Kind of gets depressing if you think about it, so we don't, :laugh5:. We had great seat right on the ice and the people behind us were a bunch of smart asses that normally would have gotten on our nerves but they kept us laughing the entire game since our team really sucks and there isn't much more you can do but laugh.



Saturday morning I tried to go for a run. My knee is still sore from Thursday. I didn't even make it to the end of my street before it started to feel like it was going out or buckling again. So I decided no run this weekend. I had my spa day and tried to forget about it as much as I could. It is really kind of strange because it feels fine but every once in awhile it just feels like it is going to give out and it hurts really bad. I have an appointment with my usual sports med doctor on Wednesday. I am hoping he will give me a cortisone shot and not tell me my meniscus is torn and that I will have to have surgery. I may have to skip out on the Dallas RNR half if it isn't better and I am fine with that, I have plenty more to make up for it. I will not be fine with missing the Austin 1020 though!



Saturday night I went to see Stomp. Really not my thing. Noise gets on my nerves. I will pull my car over if something is making a noise so I can make it stop. I have gone outside in the middle of the night to kill a cricket to make it shut up. So a bunch of people dancing around banging on random sh!t is not my idea of a good time. There were a few things that they did that gave me the same feeling as fingernails on a chalkboard. I was so ready of the night to be over. But I am glad that I went cause I got to see the list of shows for next season and I am super excited about it. West Side Story, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins, Jekyll and Hyde, and the Lion King!!!! I would pay the $220 for the other shows just to see the Lion King again!!



I decided that maybe I should wear my old knee brace on Sunday. So I put it on and went to run my errands. The brace made it so much worse!! I could hardly make it from my car to the store. so I stopped in the parking lot and threw it away. I am beginning to feel like I am always injured!!  I wonder if it has anything to do with over training for the amount of calories I am taking in?





No comments:

Post a Comment