Friday, March 9, 2012

band check up

I go to the doctor at 11.  I kind of hope he will give me a little top off but I don't think he will.  I think I am down about 5 pounds from the last time I was in.

Dennis was out of town last night so I took decided to go to my least favorite place in the world; Walmart, to pick take back the camera I bought the day before I left for Little Rock (it broke before I made it to mile 10) and pick up some food for my bare fridge.  While I was out I stopped and ate.  I ended up getting stuck.  It really sucks going out to eat by yourself and having to rush to the nearest door/restroom, leaving your food.  I didn't want them to think I ran out on the check.  Of course the waitress probably didn't even know I left the table, but I am always worried about that - since I travel solo for work so often.  I need to carry around a note or something telling them I will be right back.

I bought some KT tape and taped my knee up.  It feels much better and much more stable.  Still not sure how far I will be able to run this weekend.

Tonight I am going to a hockey game, tomorrow I am going to see Stomp.  I am so not looking forward to Stomp.  I think it will just give me a major headache, but I promised my friend I would go with her.  Not sure what I was thinking....

OK that is about it for my randomonium for today.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Owie on getting stuck when out by yourself :(

    Oh, and how I love Stomp! I'm an old marching band freak and follow DCI corps a bit. Why don't you consider bringing ear plugs, so you'll still hear the stomping, but maybe tamp down a bit on the headache? I've seen plenty of folks do that at these types of shows.

    ReplyDelete