Friday, January 4, 2019

OK, back to blogger

It seems wordpress is a little too glitchy for my liking so I am going to use this blog again.  I changed the privacy setting to public until I can figure out what the heck to do with it all.  I'm pretty sure I don't want to leave it that way.

Should have gone back to work today but I decided to stay home one more day with the puppy.  He can't go to daycare until he has his second round of shots week after next.  We are working on house training but it has been a little bit of a struggle with the weather, he wasn't a fan of the torrential downpours in the freezing weather.  Not sure if that was part of the problem or not but he went potty 3 times before 10 this morning.  That won't work in a crate.  So, my vet friend said to bring him into the clinic she works for and they will put him in daycare but won't let him socialize with the other puppies.  They will have the lodge staff play with him and wear him out.  I am going to try that on Wednesday.  Speaking of, he is suspiciously quiet....

Ok I'm back, he found a nylebone in the bedroom.




So obviously I haven't done a heck of a lot as it would require me leaving the baby.  And here I was committing to fitness again 😆.  Adopting a senior pet is so much easier but when they find you what are ya going to do?

Weight this morning was 138.6.  I need to pick up my prescription tomorrow for my next pen.  I have a few doses left but I don't want to wait until I am out as I have had problems getting it filled before.  I wonder how long it will take for my insurance to deny me?

OK, it's too quiet again.

2 comments:

  1. You can leave the blog public but change your settings so that people can't find it unless they have the URL. That means no one can find it by searching for you or browsing through Blogger. I don't remember where this setting is, but mine has been set up that way for years, and when I look at the stats, I don't get views I can't identify.

    ReplyDelete