Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Still January

Is it just me or does it feel like January has had 231 days?  How is it not February yet? 

Not much going on.  I did the skin test for my allergies Monday.  I had a strong reaction to cats and dust mites.  Nothing new.  When they get the serum ready.  He also started me on a new nasal spray called Xhance, which makes me giggle like a little girl, or maybe more like a teenage boy.  It can't be just me?!?!


They had to order it at the pharmacy so I haven't started it yet.  I will go pick it up tonight.  The instructions look super complicated so we will see if I actually use it.  He also started me back on a decongestant and said he would call my cardiologist to see if I need to adjust my HR medication to compensate.  I took one last night and I slept like crap.

Weight down to 131.4.  I forgot to take my shot this morning and I am starving today but I know I won't be able to eat much.  Heck, even if I do I don't think it will set me back too much.  Speaking of, I forgot my lunch today because I was getting Bailey ready to go to a new day care.  I guess I will get door dash.  The only other options would be Subway, which I hate with every fiber of my being, or braving the cold and fighting traffic.  I probably need to start looking now, I always get way too overwhelmed when it comes time to order.  I will probably be out in the field the next two days too so whatever I get will have to be eaten today. 

Bailey is getting so big.  These pictures were taken exactly one month apart..

I have to take pictures when he is sleeping or it is just a giant blur on the camera.  I called his new day care to check on him and they said he was pretty nervous so they put a thunder shirt on him.  He is in a play room with a dog named Paisley.  I already like this place better.  Unfortunately it is 15 minutes away from work so I will have to change my hours if we stick with it.  Dennis and I have talked about letting him stay home for a little bit at a time, I left him out for over an hour when I went to the gym and I think he did fine.  I mean, there was not blood and the house was still standing.  He has pretty bad separation anxiety and he thinks anytime I walk out the door he gets to go with me.  He is a PITA but we love him so freaking much. 

I started taking my anti-depressant again.  I sort of went off of it on my own.  I forgot them when we went to San Francisco and just never started taking them again.  The last time I was in she cut them way down so I thought, what the hell.  Well I am starting to notice little signs like fatigue and lack of motivation so do pretty much anything.  I hope to get it back under control.  I hate this feeling.  I am using the puppy as a crutch to not leave my house.  That being said, I went to a hockey game with HMF and her little family on Sunday.  I  usually really love going but I just wanted to go home.  I kind of felt like I was being used to entertain the kid.  The game went into OT but I could have left and not cared.  That isn't really like me. 

OK, I need to get busy.

3 comments:

  1. I stopped taking my zoloft and crashed hard. I was on such a low dose I never thought it would have such an effect. Learned my lesson - either keep taking it or ease off slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Bailey over his mange? That seems like a quick recovery! It's nice to see him looking so healthy. When you posted his certificate on FB, for a second I read it as "Barley," and I thought hey, that's not a bad dog name either!

    The Xhance name combined with the shape of that applicator is definitely rather ... suggestive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, when I clicked in and saw the picture if Xhance (before reading) I thought "what the heckkkkkkkkk".
    Bailey is looking good.

    ReplyDelete