Back to work, pretty much against my will. I am not one of those people who say I could never retire, heck, I could have called in and told them I would never be back if I could have paid my bills.
I put Bailey in the crate this morning and hooked up the live feed camera. That was probably a mistake because I am near tears as I watch him howl and cry. After almost 2 hours it looks like he has finally gone to sleep. Dennis is off work today but had some stuff he needed to do this morning. He is going to go by the house and get him all worked up again. I will go by and get him signed up for day boarding (not like day care because he can't go around the other puppies until he has another round of shots) where they can let him out to go potty. Seriously, I'm not going to get any work done today for watching the Bailey Cam.
I had my fitness resolve all ready before this little knucklehead came in and rocked my world. My plan is to start going to the trainer 2 days a week starting next week. I will do Tuesday at lunch on my telework days and probably Thursday after Dennis gets off work. I need to look through the schedule and find a few classes to take, but I am really having a hard time with the idea of leaving the puppy locked up all day just to get home, let him out, and lock him back up. It might be easier once we start day care.
I took A to the movies Saturday. It was the first time I had spent time with him alone in probably 6 months. He has been having some serious issues and they changed his medication around. He did really well at the movie, we will see how it goes once he gets back into school. That kid can't catch a break.
My weight continues to trend downward. I forgot to weigh this morning until after I was dressed and it showed 138 exactly. I'll take that. I might not be going to the gym, but I am outside playing with the puppy a lot. I have also noticed for the last few days that I have forgotten to eat until almost 4. I know that sounds crazy to me too. I am sure some of that was anxiety over coming back to work. Not really sure why, my job is fine but I could seriously turn into a recluse pretty easy.
No post is complete without pictures of my sweet darling little boy.
OK. I'm off to research deeds. Try not to be too jealous.
I put Bailey in the crate this morning and hooked up the live feed camera. That was probably a mistake because I am near tears as I watch him howl and cry. After almost 2 hours it looks like he has finally gone to sleep. Dennis is off work today but had some stuff he needed to do this morning. He is going to go by the house and get him all worked up again. I will go by and get him signed up for day boarding (not like day care because he can't go around the other puppies until he has another round of shots) where they can let him out to go potty. Seriously, I'm not going to get any work done today for watching the Bailey Cam.
I had my fitness resolve all ready before this little knucklehead came in and rocked my world. My plan is to start going to the trainer 2 days a week starting next week. I will do Tuesday at lunch on my telework days and probably Thursday after Dennis gets off work. I need to look through the schedule and find a few classes to take, but I am really having a hard time with the idea of leaving the puppy locked up all day just to get home, let him out, and lock him back up. It might be easier once we start day care.
I took A to the movies Saturday. It was the first time I had spent time with him alone in probably 6 months. He has been having some serious issues and they changed his medication around. He did really well at the movie, we will see how it goes once he gets back into school. That kid can't catch a break.
My weight continues to trend downward. I forgot to weigh this morning until after I was dressed and it showed 138 exactly. I'll take that. I might not be going to the gym, but I am outside playing with the puppy a lot. I have also noticed for the last few days that I have forgotten to eat until almost 4. I know that sounds crazy to me too. I am sure some of that was anxiety over coming back to work. Not really sure why, my job is fine but I could seriously turn into a recluse pretty easy.
No post is complete without pictures of my sweet darling little boy.
OK. I'm off to research deeds. Try not to be too jealous.






I'm glad you got some A time. He probably loved it.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the weight loss.
Love the puppy pics. Has Truman gotten used to him yet?
It will definitely be easier once he starts daycare because then he will come home all tired out!
ReplyDeleteI'm like you; I would have no problem quitting my job tomorrow if I had a way to pay my bills and live in the (not very fancy) style to which I have become accustomed.
here I am.... Lisa
ReplyDelete