I had to leave this little face at day care today. He was shaking uncontrollably. I boohooed like I was leaving him forever. I called and there aren't any other puppies for him to play with but they have taken him out and let him play and they say he is doing ok. I took his crate toys and one of my t-shirts. I'm only working half a day so he can transition.
On my home Monday my car started to do that weird thing that I hadn't been able to describe. On the way home it kind of hit me that it feels like the emergency brake is engaged. It wasn't and it wasn't like it was entirely engaged but it had that draggy feeling and it didn't want to move in reverse. I got it home and Dennis finally witnessed what it was doing. I have roadside assistance so I would like to have it towed to the repair shop but not sure how that works. I will look into it when I get home. For now I have the Mercury grandpa car, which is kind of a badass car. I can see me getting a ticket in that bad boy. Luckily I finally cancelled my Sirius subscription on my car just in time.
I decided to do the weight loss challenge at work. It's 8 weeks and I think the winner get an hour off. Last year when we did this I was at 169 pounds, today, after downing 2 bottles of water I was at 138. Since I am at 136 first thing in the morning in my nightshirt that sounds about right. It is an awesome feeling not having to put the bar on the 150 mark. Ya know, I should have weighed with my boot on.
On my home Monday my car started to do that weird thing that I hadn't been able to describe. On the way home it kind of hit me that it feels like the emergency brake is engaged. It wasn't and it wasn't like it was entirely engaged but it had that draggy feeling and it didn't want to move in reverse. I got it home and Dennis finally witnessed what it was doing. I have roadside assistance so I would like to have it towed to the repair shop but not sure how that works. I will look into it when I get home. For now I have the Mercury grandpa car, which is kind of a badass car. I can see me getting a ticket in that bad boy. Luckily I finally cancelled my Sirius subscription on my car just in time.
I decided to do the weight loss challenge at work. It's 8 weeks and I think the winner get an hour off. Last year when we did this I was at 169 pounds, today, after downing 2 bottles of water I was at 138. Since I am at 136 first thing in the morning in my nightshirt that sounds about right. It is an awesome feeling not having to put the bar on the 150 mark. Ya know, I should have weighed with my boot on.



I got the e-mail updates for your blog and mine today! So the subscriptions work!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Bailey will start to love daycare once he is used to the place and the routine of going there. But in the meantime, I'm sure it will continue to freak you out--because I would do the same thing.
What a sweet puppy!
ReplyDeleteHe'll settle in once he can play with others. Josie loved daycare. The owner called her the room monitor because she was noisy and always investigating if there was a commotion!
ReplyDelete