My dad got the results of his latest PET scan yesterday. Cancer is still in remission but there are some "spots" on his lungs that are new but aren't cancerous. Maybe new scar tissue? He has to go to a pulmonologist, start back on the advair inhaler and stop his immunotherapy. He didn't hear the oncologist say that part and almost left the office with the needle for blood work in his port. Luckily my mom caught him in time and had him go back to the lab and have it taken out. The did a few tests and his oxygen level does dip with activity but it recovers and goes back to normal. As long as it isn't cancer I'm going to say it's a win.
I got the Echo dot connected yesterday and it is like living with a teenage boy. I will be sitting reading, minding my own business when I hear a giggle and "Alexa, what's a poop deck" I swear he is an overgrown kid. I told him I was going to turn it off if he didn't at least warn me.
Weight was down to 135 this morning!! I have an appointment with the trainer tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I HAVE to get back into the workout routine. All I want to do is cuddle with Bailey. I know crating isn't mean but he doesn't like it at all and it breaks my heart when he cries like that. This might be the reason we never wanted kids.
I am really tired today. I was overly tired all day yesterday and fell asleep in the living room kind of early. When I woke up I got the boys to bed, Truman on my side, Bailey next to Dennis. Apparently I kept reaching over Dennis to scratch Bai because he made me switch sides with him. When we did that Truman got between us and slept with his head on my neck (which you would think bothers me but it honestly doesn't) and Bailey started out on my pillow but flipped and flopped until he was at the foot of the bed...twice. I have a feeling it will be another early night.
I got the Echo dot connected yesterday and it is like living with a teenage boy. I will be sitting reading, minding my own business when I hear a giggle and "Alexa, what's a poop deck" I swear he is an overgrown kid. I told him I was going to turn it off if he didn't at least warn me.
Weight was down to 135 this morning!! I have an appointment with the trainer tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I HAVE to get back into the workout routine. All I want to do is cuddle with Bailey. I know crating isn't mean but he doesn't like it at all and it breaks my heart when he cries like that. This might be the reason we never wanted kids.
I am really tired today. I was overly tired all day yesterday and fell asleep in the living room kind of early. When I woke up I got the boys to bed, Truman on my side, Bailey next to Dennis. Apparently I kept reaching over Dennis to scratch Bai because he made me switch sides with him. When we did that Truman got between us and slept with his head on my neck (which you would think bothers me but it honestly doesn't) and Bailey started out on my pillow but flipped and flopped until he was at the foot of the bed...twice. I have a feeling it will be another early night.


That's great that your dad's scan didn't show any cancer!
ReplyDeleteI've had the Echo Dot for a couple of years. When we are in CO, I keep it in the kitchen, and every once in a while, I hear Alexa talking to herself. Weird. In AK, we just have one room, so I know she hears everything. ;)
Great news about Dad.
ReplyDeleteI'm Dot-less. I donated the one I got for Christmas a year ago to a charity fund raiser technology basket.