Monday, July 2, 2012

What I did on my bandiversary

Saturday was my one year bandivesary.  It is hard to grasp how much things have changed in one short year.

62 pounds lost
31 BMI to 20.5
36/38 D to 34 B bra
size 14/16 to size 0/2

I was so ashamed of my body and what I had let it become that I hated to see people that I hadn't seen for awhile.  Now I can't wait to see people that haven't seen me in a year! 

Dennis and I had pictures done on Saturday.  I haven't seen any of them yet but I am so excited. 

I want to put together a slide show showing pictures from my journey.  I know there are a bunch of online places that offer slide show programs, do any of you have one you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your bandiversary!! You are inspiring!

    Can't wait to see the pictures - I use shutterfly if you're familiar with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! happy Bandiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a great year!! Looking forward to seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bandiversary, Terrie. Chris is right, you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete