Yesterday's doctor appointment went well. I lost a little over 8 pounds last month; the most I have in one month since having the band. I really didn't think I would get a fill because of it but he ended up giving me .5mL. I am taking things VERY easy to give myself time to adjust. I was able to take my vitamins so I am pretty sure it will be fine if I take things very slow. The doctor seems to think I will be down to my goal in 3 months. We shall see.
I never kept track of my fills like most people so looking back....
1st fill 2mL
2nd fill 2mL
3rd fill .25mL
4th fill .4mL
5th fill .5mL
So I am up to 5.15mL's in my band. He told me he didn't forsee me needing much more.
The people at the doctor's office were a huge ego boost telling me how much different I look, funny how you don't see it yourself.
Here's to a PB free day!!


Happy Fill Day! It sounds like your doc is supportive and optimistic! xxx
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO!
ReplyDeleteI love a good fill day!!!8lbs is excellent:)
ReplyDelete