I did go back to the doctor on Friday to make sure my band wasn't flip flopped around in my belly. It was fine, just painful from the digging the doctor did to get the needle in the right place. It was the worst fill so far as far as pain goes. I am very tight right now. I am able to swallow my medication so I know there is enough room, I just really have to take things easy and think before I put things in my mouth and or swallow them. I am down to 145, 4 pounds less than when I had my fill on Wednesday.
I went to the Will (goodwill) on Saturday and bought some transition work clothes to get me through. I bought mostly 10's but I probably should have bought 8's in dress slacks. I just don't feel like I should be wearing 8's yet...does that even make sense? I ended up buying 6 pairs of work pants, most with the tag still on them. You can't go wrong paying $2.50 for brand new Ann Taylor and Gap pants!!!
Yesterday I made my mom go shopping with me. She had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago and hasn't gotten out of the house much. My mom doesn't know about my surgery because she is a gossip. So when we went out to eat lunch she threw a fit because I wasn't eating enough. We met up with my little sister later (who does know about the band) and she told me that I had to tell my mom something or she is going to start to think I have something wrong with me. It is kind of funny because my mom has always been really competative with me on weight and hasn't said a word about me losing. I am not sure how I am going to approach this.


Sorry about the pain from the fill!
ReplyDeleteAlso best of luck on what to tell your mom. Let us know how that goes.
Wow! What a conundrum!
ReplyDeletegood luck with the whole mom issue! and I LOVE Goodwill!!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your loss so far! Hope things work out well with your Mom...good luck!
ReplyDelete