T-minus 30 hours until my first fill.
will it hurt?
will I feel restriction right away?
will it hurt?
will the weight start falling off at the same rate it came off after the surgery?
and of course the all important will it hurt?
I am really curious about how much he will put in.
I always get puffy for a few days after I fly and the extreme heat isn't helping that. I am not sure if I should drink extra water to try and make the puff go down and make the port easier to find of keeping the water weight in the hopes that he will give me more of a fill.


I have had two fills and neither has hurt any more than the prick of the needle going in which you may compare to getting blood drawn or an IV inserted etc. It's no big deal at all if you don't have any problem with those things.
ReplyDeleteI was on liquids again for the first 24 hours after my fill. I also didn't notice a big difference in restriction though I'm a firm beleiver that fills are to keep you full longer, not to make you feel full while eating. Your weighing and measuring should be your clue of when you're done eating your portion, not a feeling of fullness.
As many bandsters say - "It's not how much can I eat but how little I need to eat to make me no longer feel hungry!" :)
Ohh ... looking forward to the follow up post ! Good luck !
ReplyDeleteI HATE needles and it wasn't bad at all. I barely felt it (really I promise) and if was over before I knew it. I was a little sore after in my port area, but not bad. I had to be on liquids for 24 hours and then mushies for 3 days after my fills.
ReplyDeletewishing you much success tomorrow!
ReplyDelete