Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jessica is awesome

I am so overwhelmed by the new supporters!!  It helps so much for us newbies to have some seasoned (and not so seasoned) bandsters to help us through our journey.  Thank you Jessica.

I am taking a mental health day from work.  I woke up this morning and just couldn't even fathom getting dressed up and going out in the heat again today....so I didn't.  I really should have thought it through since I took off early yesterday for my fill and I will have to take off at noon next friday to get my permanent crown.  Oh well, I need this day to sit around under the a/c and watch TLC, lol.

I haven't really been hungry since my fill.  I drank a glass of skim milk with my medication this morning but I haven't had anything more than that.  My doctor wants me on liquids for 2 day.  I think most people do 24 hours but since I am not really hungry anyway it isn't that big of a deal.  When it gets over 110 degrees outside nothing really sounds good anyway.

My tummy is a little sore today where the doctor dug out the stitch, the port site feels fine.  

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have a mental health day! My boss doesn't allow it! (my husband and I own our own business!)

    I love watching TLC. I think What Not To Wear comes on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TLC is awesome!!

    I never did liquids after a fill, my doc's intructions have always been chew really well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri. New Follower (Jess sent me over).
    I was considering taking tomorrow as a MH day.

    ReplyDelete