1. I want to start a new blogger trend and have gratuitous picture of yourself .... Wednesday? Tuesday? When I was in my losing phase I tried to take a picture a week so I could visually track my progress. Looking back it is crazy to see how far I have come.
2. I am sneaking out of work early (don't tell anyone) to take Dexter to the vet. I noticed about a month ago he was starting to lose weight. He is now at the point that we just can't ignore it anymore, something is wrong with my boy. I am going to have him at the doctor a little after 4. We describe him as being like a kid with autism. He is very smart but any type of stimulation can push him over the edge.
3. Yesterday it was almost 90 degrees outside. Today it is in the 40's and raining. I way prefer this type of weather. I am not sure if I will get my run in today since I have to take Dex in, but I will for sure get it in before it gets hot again. Probably more then one!!
4. Saturday is the food truck thingy. I am not sure if I will go since it will be kind of chilly to stand around and eat. A lot of food truck won't get out if it is rainy because a. the trucks handle like crap on wet roads
b. it's not worth the time and effort because they don't get the customers in.
5. I am in the mood to shop. I bought a pair of pants at Marshalls awhile back that were pull on ponte knit pants. At first I was afraid they would look like old lady pants but OMG I LOVE THEM!! I am on a mission to find more. They are the most comfortable pants in the universe. I found some at NY & CO but the customer service was so horrible I just set them down and left. I thought I could get them online but they only have L and XL, crap.
6. Tomorrow will be a slow work day. It is our bosses last day and we are having a cook-out (moved inside because of the weather). My SIL is making cake balls....hello, I don't imagine much will be done in the way of real work.
7. I work with a bunch of cheap bastards. I bought the gift for the boss that is leaving. Granted I don't like him, I think he is a bully but we are going to buy him a gift, that is a given. We pass around a card and envelope for people to contribute money towards the gift. When it got to my 9 people had seen it and there was $3 in the envelope!! I paid $73 for a crystal castle - the USACE emblem and another co-worker paid $40 to have it etched. Add $75 worth of cake balls on top of that. I understand he isn't the most popular person in the world but like I said, we are going to buy a gift anyway. So basically I would be the one to get screwed over. What a bunch of jack asses.
8. I have the UGI done Monday at 2. I can't eat or drink anything but clear liquid the morning of. I am going to take off work and try to sleep as late as I can. I have a feeling I will need to take Dexter back in that morning for some reason. The doctor didn't seem concerned about the band. He said that everyone can get the refulx crap after a bad cough, it is a viscus circle.
9. I think I scratched my eye
10. I really can't believe it is already Thursday. I am either going to go for a run when Dennis gets home or I will have to go to the grocery store. Since the weather looks a little better tomorrow I may wait but if I get bad news at the vet I will need a run.
2. I am sneaking out of work early (don't tell anyone) to take Dexter to the vet. I noticed about a month ago he was starting to lose weight. He is now at the point that we just can't ignore it anymore, something is wrong with my boy. I am going to have him at the doctor a little after 4. We describe him as being like a kid with autism. He is very smart but any type of stimulation can push him over the edge.
3. Yesterday it was almost 90 degrees outside. Today it is in the 40's and raining. I way prefer this type of weather. I am not sure if I will get my run in today since I have to take Dex in, but I will for sure get it in before it gets hot again. Probably more then one!!
4. Saturday is the food truck thingy. I am not sure if I will go since it will be kind of chilly to stand around and eat. A lot of food truck won't get out if it is rainy because a. the trucks handle like crap on wet roads
b. it's not worth the time and effort because they don't get the customers in.
5. I am in the mood to shop. I bought a pair of pants at Marshalls awhile back that were pull on ponte knit pants. At first I was afraid they would look like old lady pants but OMG I LOVE THEM!! I am on a mission to find more. They are the most comfortable pants in the universe. I found some at NY & CO but the customer service was so horrible I just set them down and left. I thought I could get them online but they only have L and XL, crap.
6. Tomorrow will be a slow work day. It is our bosses last day and we are having a cook-out (moved inside because of the weather). My SIL is making cake balls....hello, I don't imagine much will be done in the way of real work.
7. I work with a bunch of cheap bastards. I bought the gift for the boss that is leaving. Granted I don't like him, I think he is a bully but we are going to buy him a gift, that is a given. We pass around a card and envelope for people to contribute money towards the gift. When it got to my 9 people had seen it and there was $3 in the envelope!! I paid $73 for a crystal castle - the USACE emblem and another co-worker paid $40 to have it etched. Add $75 worth of cake balls on top of that. I understand he isn't the most popular person in the world but like I said, we are going to buy a gift anyway. So basically I would be the one to get screwed over. What a bunch of jack asses.
8. I have the UGI done Monday at 2. I can't eat or drink anything but clear liquid the morning of. I am going to take off work and try to sleep as late as I can. I have a feeling I will need to take Dexter back in that morning for some reason. The doctor didn't seem concerned about the band. He said that everyone can get the refulx crap after a bad cough, it is a viscus circle.
9. I think I scratched my eye
10. I really can't believe it is already Thursday. I am either going to go for a run when Dennis gets home or I will have to go to the grocery store. Since the weather looks a little better tomorrow I may wait but if I get bad news at the vet I will need a run.


I hope your fur baby is ok.
ReplyDelete