My Dexter passed away at 4:42 yesterday. I am not ready to go into a lot of details, but he was at home and I was right by his side rubbing on his chest. I am so glad he was able to pass at home because the vets office always freaked him out. I am also glad I didn't have to make the decision on putting him down.
I love this guy so much, I am in so much pain right now it feels like I will never live through it. I know it will get easier but for now it feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.
I came to work thinking it would be easier than staying home but I am sitting at my desk crying. Today is going to be one of those one minute at a time kind of days.
I love this guy so much, I am in so much pain right now it feels like I will never live through it. I know it will get easier but for now it feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.
I came to work thinking it would be easier than staying home but I am sitting at my desk crying. Today is going to be one of those one minute at a time kind of days.


you are so brave being at work...(((HUGS)))) I feel for you girl!
ReplyDeleteTerrie- I am so sorry. I am glad you got to be with him at the end.
ReplyDeletesending hugs and hoping that time will ease the pain.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your sweet boy.
ReplyDelete((Terrie)) I am so sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry Terrie, thinking of you x
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. I know that pain all too well...hang in there. Sending you love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete