LOL Was there a swift bitchslap returned?
That's so funny, because last night my sons stepmother commented that she thought I was starting to look "sickly." AHAHAHAHHA WHAT? No. (I think she's jealous though now that I am skinnier than her.)People really amaze me sometimes....
I had someone tell me the other day that she did not care what everyone else said at work about how horrible I looked, she thought I looked great!
You could only hope for a PB episode next time she's around then the rumors will really fly
LOL Was there a swift bitchslap returned?
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, because last night my sons stepmother commented that she thought I was starting to look "sickly." AHAHAHAHHA WHAT? No.
ReplyDelete(I think she's jealous though now that I am skinnier than her.)
People really amaze me sometimes....
I had someone tell me the other day that she did not care what everyone else said at work about how horrible I looked, she thought I looked great!
ReplyDeleteYou could only hope for a PB episode next time she's around then the rumors will really fly
ReplyDelete