Friday, November 30, 2012

I broke down and weighed last night on my questionable scale.  With my clothes on, which included heavy socks, crocs, and fleece pj's I was 113.  This was right before bed so I am not as stressed out about it as I was at the beginning for the week.  My doctor told me that I may have to eat 2,000 calories a day to maintain but it just seems like so much sometimes.  Probably good I had some fluid removed.

I am really tight right now.  Not really sure why.  The band is so fickle, one day I can eat the side of a cow and the next I can't even eat a cracker without feeling stuck.  Today is going to be another tight day, I can feel it already.  Now, what to eat for lunch?

This weekend I have got to start Christmas shopping!!  I still haven't bought any presents, unless you count the Christmas CD I bought for my mom on amazon.  I will give it to her the next time I see her since it is a Christmas CD. 

My "tooth" is doing better.  One of my stitches came out last night while I was putting Orijel on it with a q-tip.  I kind of freaked out a little.  I called the oral surgeon this morning and he said not to worry about it.  In a way I was looking forward to taking off work early to have it fixed.  How sad is it that I would rather be at the oral surgeon than at work.

Speaking of work, I am the whipping boy of choice for our chief lately.  Nothing I do is right and everything I haven't done is essential and should have been done weeks ago.  Yet they keep giving me crap.  It is frustrating.  What really sucks is it is time for our performance appraisal so his pointing out my every perceived flaw is not going to get me a bonus.  Asshat.  Not to mention it is doing wonders for my self esteem.  So glad he is retiring this summer.  I just have to hang in there until then.  Maybe he will transfer me to a different division to get rid of me since I am so worthless!!

So, I probably better actual do some work.  I just heard we are going to Ruby Tuesday for a birthday lunch.  I gotta pop over to the website and see if they have any toothless friendly food.

Happy Friday!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing great maintaining!

    I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet either, but I am not one of those people who can get anything done early. Today I was in the PO in front of a woman who had a giant stack of Xmas cards, probably a couple of hundred, that she was mailing out. Now, that's just annoying.

    Sorry work still sucks. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously are the queen of maintenance. I also love that you weigh at night like I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job on the weight...you totally inspire me

    ReplyDelete