My weight was back down to 114 this morning, thank goodness. I really like the 112 region better but anything under 115 is good.
I am trying to "be good" I made a protein shake for breakfast with nectar peach protein powder and diet V8 Splash Berry juice, with just a little bit of frozen daiquiri mix thrown in. I just can't stand the smell of protein shakes, they all have that same smell. It actually tastes pretty good if I remember not to breathe while I am taking a drink ;)
The weather is starting to cool off, yesterday was barely in the 90's and today is going to be in the low 90's. It is supposed to be in the high 80's the rest of the week. I know it is cool enough that I need to be hitting the pavement and getting some running in, but I am just so tired when I get off work. Working 6 days a week sucks.
Still don't have the disc with my pictures. I am going to email the photographer and see what the deal is. I suspect she forgot to stick it in the mail. Once I get them I will post a few more. I am afraid some of them might get me reported, lol. I will put the rest of them on an offsite photo album and give y'all the password if you are interested in looking at them. The photographer told me that she has taken pictures at GNO parties. Wouldn't it be neat if I could pack her up and take her to Chicago next year!!
I am eating crap. I know I need to stop it. Yesterday at lunch I wasn't even hungry but stopped at sonic and got a popcorn chicken value meal, just because it was lunch time and you are supposed to eat. I know my blood sugar is wonky but I have a full jar of peanut butter sitting in front of me. I could have eaten a spoon full of that and been better off. I also had little debbie chocolate donuts for breakfast. I am really going to have to start logging my food again. I am a member of CalorieKing and think it is a great tracking tool but do I use it? Nope. If I want to stay around 112 I can't treat my body like a garbage disposal. Seriously. Maybe that is why my energy levels are in the pooper?
Dennis has a doctor appointment tomorrow. I hope they set him up with some tests and figure out what happened to him. He is still having some problems on and off. Today he has to drive to Kansas for work by himself. That worries the heck out of me.
OK, better get to work.


I'm with you on the protein. I was using Unjury but I can't stand the smell even of the "non flavored" kind. I switched to umm...some sort of chocolate one, I think it's Cytosport? I get it at Costco and it's delicious. Mm...with some PB2!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my fingers crossed for Dennis's appointment tomorrow!!
I eat like crap if I don't log my food. Hope all goes well with doctor appt for Dennis!
ReplyDelete