I am still here, still alive and kicking. Work has really been kicking my ass though and limiting my "me" time.
I don't think I updated after my doctor's appointments last week. The band doctor said everything looked good. If I get below 110 he is going to take fluid out; I was 112 while I was there. I also went to my GP for the first time in a year. She had my blood drawn the week before and we went over the results. My protein is low but I knew it would be. I bought stuff to make protein shakes but I haven't made one yet. I just don't like to drink them. I get Necter and the flavor isn't bad, I just can't get them down for some reason.
She also said my blood sugar is way too low. Low on the normal spectrum is 70, mine was 60. I have to start eating more like a diabetic to control my blood sugar. She said that is one of the top reasons people regain weight is uncontrolled blood sugar.
I ran outside last night for the first time in months. We had a cool front come through and the high was 84! Just as I got off work it started raining. I can't remember the last time I was that excited to go for a run. I ended up walking some, but did pretty good for my long hiatus, 3.1 miles and no knee pain today!! It really made me miss training for a half marathon. Nothing like running with a mission in mind to keep you motivated.
Today at lunch I get to pick up my boudoir pictures. I am a little nervous about that. Still haven't decided how I am going to go about giving them to Dennis. I am the worlds biggest prude when it comes to stuff like that so I just can't figure out the right time to spring it on him. I will have to do it this weekend though, I can't keep a secret to save my life.
So, back to work. Things are going to be crazy for a few more weeks. It will be a little better once our FY ends at the end of September.


112???? Wow....you are tiny.
ReplyDeleteI bet he will absolutely love the pics!