My one year bandiversary is a week from tomorrow. Last May we had family pictures taken so I have professional pictures of me when I was a big girl. Now that I am below my goal weight I kind of want to have pictures done again. Dennis is not up for it since we just did them last year and lets face it, they are not cheap. Would it be odd if I had a professional take pictures of just me? I mean, lets face it, I am far from senior picture age. There have been a few times when I saw a groupon that I almost got but chickened out. I guess it kind of makes me feel vain. What do you think?
I went to the chiropractor yesterday so he could fix my back after my big spill in the kitchen floor. He told me to take an ice bath because the muscles in my back were spasming pretty bad. I took one of my dogs pain pills (the same stuff I got after my band surgery) and a muscle relaxer last night and Dennis said I still moaned and groaned any time I turned over in my sleep. I am going to go back to the chiropractor today so hopefully I will be much better tomorrow and ready to aquajog on Monday.
Nothing on tap this weekend except going to see my mom. I am so looking forward to the peace and quiet.
Have a good weekend!


I don't think having pictures taken of just you is vain, especially when you have something so amazing to celebrate!!
ReplyDeleteI totally think you should go have your picture made...there is absolutely nothing vain about it. I think it's just part of documenting your journey. Post them when you do it...I would love to see them :)
ReplyDeleteTerrie- Go for it! You Should get pictures.
ReplyDeleteMake 'em boudoir pictures, Terrie! Dennis might even pay for them for you :)
ReplyDeleteHave FUN with it -- you've earned the right to memorialize your achievement!