Friday, April 27, 2012

losing my mind - seriously feel like I am going crazy

is 40 too young to have early onset Alzheimer's, because I feel like I am losing my mind.  In the last week I have

1.  lost the majority of my make-up.  I had the make-up I use the most in a Ziploc bag for travel (I usually keep it in a large train case).  Since I am going to Oklahoma City for the marathon I decided to just keep it in the Ziploc bag until after this weekend.  Now I can't find it, none of it.  I still have a lot of make-up in my train case but my favorite stuff is in a bag in a black hole somewhere.  We are talking about a lot of money, too much to just go out and replace the stuff I use.

2.  I lost my debit card.  I was going to pay a bill over the phone and when it came time to put in my number, the card was no longer in my hand.  I had no idea what I did with it.  I looked for it for 30 minutes at least.  Turns out I had it in my hand with the dog food scoop when I fed the dogs and dropped it in the dog food container.  I'm lucky I ever found it.

3.  I went for a follow up appointment for my mammogram (they found something on the first one but it turned out to be nothing) a day early.  I even have it written down on my planner that the appointment is Wednesday but I went on Tuesday.  Luckily the worked me in.

4.  forgot the decimal place in my car payment online and instead of paying 270.00 they tried to charge me 27,000.  Needless to say that didn't go through but I had a screwed up account that day while they put my account on hold while they tried to charge it.  I did call the bank and the credit place but it was too late to do anything.

So I guess my question is could this be a vitamin thing?  I am really a laid back kind of person and am able to leave my stress in the gym or on the road so I don't think that is it.  Maybe I need a B-12 shot?  I feel like I am going crazy.

Could this be band related?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Baby! Try sublingual B-12 and ginkgo Do u have thyroid issues? I felt that way before my thyroid problems were discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B-12 sublingual works for me! - That s one fuck wad of a week. Sounds like you need a good nights sleep!

    ReplyDelete