I am up a pound this morning and not the least bit surprised. I had lunch at Chili's on Saturday and ate the salad, soup and chips. I ate the entire bowl of soup, half the salad and probably half the bowl of chips. Then I went to the movies and had popcorn and an icee. Serious sodium!!
Yesterday wasn't much better. Dennis brought me a bag of peanut butter eggs (he has decided I shouldn't lose any more weight) and I ate three of those...they aren't the full sized ones but still. About 5 I realized I hadn't eaten any real food and I was kind of having a blood sugar issue so we went for pizza. I ate 4, yes 4 slices of pizza. Granted it was a medium so the pieces were a little bit smaller and it was thin crust but DAMN!! I was an eatting machine. Considering I couldn't eat anything during the week without throwing up. Oh the band is a fickle biotch.
I wonder if it might be time for a fill. I am not scheduled to go in until April 30; after two of my three half marathons are done. I wonder if I should just wait so I can take in a little more calories for those runs.
I am going to see an exercise physiologist tomorrow and I am sure he will help me figure it out. I hope he can also help me with my heart rate issue. I ran friday night with my friend and my heart rate was getting up to 214!! We were going to do 5 but ended up just doing a little over 3 and walking most of that. something about a HR that high, it was really hot but that is still scary high. I hope he can help me figure out a way to train/run smarter and not have to worry about cardiac arrest, lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment