Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I feel so special!!

Today rocks, despite the fact that I am at work.

I thought my 40th birthday would be horrible but my friends are making it a great day.  I had dinner last night with my family and a group of my running friends, I think there were about 30 of us there, enough that nobody really noticed that I hadn't eaten much.  We even had an earthquake while we were there which added to the excitement.  I got to wear my new designer Miss Me jeans that my BFF got me for an early b-day present since she is out of town; size 30!!  I was also given a running pull-over from another friend that is a small and I wasn't even worried about it fitting, and yes it does fit.

Today has been awesome even if I am 40.  I am wearing the pull over I got last night and my goal jeans, the True Religion jeans I bought two years ago but were too small by the time I picked them up from having them hemmed.  They still had the tags on them until this morning.

My work BFF is giving me a present every hour, which is kind of fun.  She brought me a birthday "cake" make of flowers.  She knows about my surgery and said that it was my calorie free cake.  I know I am going to have to do some work at some point today, but for now I am enjoying being pampered, lol.

Weight was 154.4, we will see how it goes after this day of endulgance!!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Enjoy your special day and may this be just the first day of a wonderful new year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! Your day sounds wonderful already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday,the forties aren't so bad!!

    ReplyDelete