Thursday, October 13, 2011

even more pictures

As if I haven't posted enough pictures already, here are some from one of the photography students from the wedding last week.  Feel free to unfollow me now, there are 6 more photographers worth of pictures coming.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

love this picture!!

My favorite by far!!


You can see the dress is too big in the top shelf region here but I still like the picture

I am supposed to go to the gym tonight and work out with the trainer but I sent him a text and told him I couldn't make it.  When I was leaving for work this morning I noticed my big girl (Pyrenees golden mix) was shaking her head alot.  She is a gentle giant and normally has the sweetest personality; but she does not like to be messed with when it comes to putting spray or ointments or stuff like that on her.  In my hast to get to work I thought "peroxide, that's the answer".  Needless to say I had a very angry big girl on my hands.  She gave me a look that could kill anyone and hid under the bed.  I have no idea how she got under there or how she got out but when I told her daddy about it on the phone he thought it was the funnest thing ever.  Long story short I have to take her to the vet after work.

I have realized lately that it is much easier to eat junk food than it is to eat healthy food.  I can eat Cheetos, nachos, muddy buddies and never even come close to getting stuck but two bites of chicken and I am done.  I have always wondered how some people can fail with the band but I am pretty sure I have figured it out.  Luckily I am pretty good at staying away from those things.  

1 comment: