Tuesday's workout
300M row
TRX - 10 single leg squats
TRX - 10 lunges
squat pulse
X3
300M row
15 front raise - 5 pounds
15 bent rear delt raises
10 bird dog rotating leg and arm out
X3
Thursday's workout X3
300M row
20 TRX upright row
stack carry across gym floor
15 Romanian Deadlift
Walking side squat with band
reverse lunges with crunch 12
30 second plank
20 dead bug
I haven't been feeling particularly chatty lately. I am dragging around in a benedryl haze most days thanks to my allergies.
Tomorrow I may try out bodybump at 8. They are doing a tour of group fitness classes at the gym and the class is only 30 minutes. If they do more lunges I will walk out though - kidding but not really.
Tomorrow I am taking Bailey to get Easter pictures taken. I would love to take Truman but he needs groomed in a bad way and I'm not sure I can handle both of them. Truman demands to be carried when we are out and it isn't easy to carry a 20 pound dog while trying to control a 35 pound perpetual motion machine. Plus Bai has taken to growling at strangers that come up to us lately. I don't think he would actual bite anyone but I need to be able to keep him calmish.
I have stopped weighing obsessively. I am wearing a pair of 27 jeans and they are comfortable. I need to step on the scale over the weekend just to make sure I am not going in the wrong direction.
Last week I had headshots taken. I had to have one for a weekly seminar I am in and I didn't have any from this decade. The girl that normally does my pictures when I can afford it was having a flash event at the right time. I'm not sure about putting my face on this blog but seriously, I don't have a lot of personal info out here.
OK, I am off to a workshop at the lake. My job sucks 😝
300M row
TRX - 10 single leg squats
TRX - 10 lunges
squat pulse
X3
300M row
15 front raise - 5 pounds
15 bent rear delt raises
10 bird dog rotating leg and arm out
X3
Thursday's workout X3
300M row
20 TRX upright row
stack carry across gym floor
15 Romanian Deadlift
Walking side squat with band
reverse lunges with crunch 12
30 second plank
20 dead bug
I haven't been feeling particularly chatty lately. I am dragging around in a benedryl haze most days thanks to my allergies.
Tomorrow I may try out bodybump at 8. They are doing a tour of group fitness classes at the gym and the class is only 30 minutes. If they do more lunges I will walk out though - kidding but not really.
Tomorrow I am taking Bailey to get Easter pictures taken. I would love to take Truman but he needs groomed in a bad way and I'm not sure I can handle both of them. Truman demands to be carried when we are out and it isn't easy to carry a 20 pound dog while trying to control a 35 pound perpetual motion machine. Plus Bai has taken to growling at strangers that come up to us lately. I don't think he would actual bite anyone but I need to be able to keep him calmish.
I have stopped weighing obsessively. I am wearing a pair of 27 jeans and they are comfortable. I need to step on the scale over the weekend just to make sure I am not going in the wrong direction.
Last week I had headshots taken. I had to have one for a weekly seminar I am in and I didn't have any from this decade. The girl that normally does my pictures when I can afford it was having a flash event at the right time. I'm not sure about putting my face on this blog but seriously, I don't have a lot of personal info out here.





Those are great photos! I especially like the first one, but they are all good.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the allergies--hope they clear up soon!
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI commiserate with the allergy stuffiness. >-{
I think you're allergic to your job. ;-)
ReplyDelete