Friday, April 12, 2019

workout recap

Tuesday's workout didn't happen thanks to a work trip but there was lots of walking.

Yesterday's workout seemed light but there were a few things that I really surprised myself with.

4 rounds - 30 seconds each
arcing ball slam with 12# ball
pull apart pulses

2 rounds
45 second plank (!)
30 second bridge pulse

4 rounds
one leg box squats 10 each (!)
TRX squats
squats with 12# med ball press - arms weren't having this AT ALL

I was shocked that I was able to do the plank and the box squat with little trouble.  I mean, I was hurting by the time we hit 30 seconds into the second plank but I held it.  I think I might be able to do a 60 second plank, not sure if I could do 2.  After my shoulder surgery this is huge for me!!  I felt so freaking strong.  Yeah, it isn't much but I am starting to feel stronger every workout.

I need to find a class to take Saturday morning.

Last weekend little Bailey met the Easter Bunny


For some reason I can't get the other picture to load 😑

For the most part everything is going well, which means I don't have a lot to talk about.  My mom is getting on my nerves.  Little things like telling me she needed to go to the dentist.  I told her last year to make an appointment at the clinic I go to because they will do her cleaning and x-rays for free.  She told me last week that she needed to go and wanted me to make an appointment for her to go WITH me.  The dentist is about 2 miles from my house and she lives 30 + minutes in the other direction so I'm not exactly sure what her logic was.  It isn't like you can go back together?  I told her I would get her the number again so she could call them.  She is also going on none stop about my sister and the fact that her phone is broken so she can't call her.  Well my sister's house is on the market and she seems to be able to accept calls when they want to show her house?  My mom blames it all on my sister's aneurysm last year πŸ™„That's the tip of the iceberg and I am doing my best to swallow the screams because I know she won't be here to annoy me forever.  In the meantime she is making plans on all of us meeting up for Easter (when me and my sister are agnostic at best) so my sister won't have to be alone for the holiday.  I am sure this means that I am expected to pay (slowly counting to 10).

In other crazy family news, the stalker cousin who I am afraid will find this post (if your here πŸ‘‹) claims that her house burned almost down and is living in her car.  This is from third hand sources.  My parents drove by the house and said it looked fine from the outside and cousin has posted nothing on facebook or insta, which is kind of odd with how much she loves attention.  I'm not saying it didn't happen but it is kind of odd and I wouldn't put it past her to lie about it.

Family drama at its finest.

It makes my life seem boring.

Finally, my little bunny picture uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment