Workouts are going well. My PT has gotten very creative so it is hard to figure out what to call the things she has me doing. The whole reason I was doing that was to have some backup workouts just in case.
Some of the things we did last night:
30 second each side -
step ups
standing leg raise with band
side suffle
some strange hybrid where you are on your hands and knees (but with your knees barely off the ground) straighten to a push up and back again.
suitcase carry
plank position but doing battle ropes one each arm 30 seconds.
plank with alternate leg raise (on elbows)
plank on knees but pushing one arm out with slider.
I will never remember how to do these again but I am convinced she sets up at night thinking of fresh ways to torture. She finds it funny, I do not but it is very effective.
I found out last week that I will be going to St. Paul the end of April. I have never been and for some reason I feel the urge to visit the MOA. Not sure if it will really be that much fun solo but I only plan on going the night I get there. I don't plan on spending a lot of extra time there. I need to do an overnight trip to make sure the kiddos will get along. Dennis hasn't had to do the daycare routine yet. I am sure he will be fine but will I?
I am less than a pound from my first weight loss goal!!






No comments:
Post a Comment