I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I think I could have slept until noon if I could have. I can't wait until next week when I finally get some time off and can get some rest, 5 whole days off of work!!
Yesterday was interesting. I really liked the counselor, she was a lot like me in some ways and it made it easier to talk to her. I ugly cried for almost the entire hour so I have that headache that comes from extreme emotional outlets; probably why I am so tired as well. I felt comfortable giving her a glimpse into some of the insane things I have been doing and she told me it was all normal but not to tell everyone, lol. She also told me not to listen to anyone who tells me to just move on, we all move at our own pace and she went through most of the same things I am going through. I don't feel as crazy.
I hadn't told Dennis I was going to the counselor but I did call him on the way home and told him where I was. He actually sounded like he was either offended or that he got his feelings hurt. He told me he thought I was doing better, and I am but that doesn't mean I don't feel insane at times.
The funny thing is, she just recently started her own practice, she had worked in a clinic before, and has problems asking for money for her services. She said she wasn't going to charge me and I told her that she kind of had to. I told her to send me whatever forms she has and I will give her my insurance information and at least pay my co-pay.
My carefully planned day has kind of fell apart. I was supposed to go to the dentist at 11 to have my permanent crown put on. I am so ready. My temporary crown fell off over the weekend and the first few days it hurt like hell. It isn't as bad now but if it is difficult for a "normal" person to eat with the exposed pulp of the tooth, it down rights suck as a bandster. Trying to chew food to the consistency we are supposed to chew food too is impossible. I haven't had a stuck episode but I have had some very uncomfortable afternoons. Anyway, I digress; the dentist called me and said the lab wouldn't have the crown there until 1. I have a meeting at 2 that I can't miss so we had to do some negotiations on the appointment time. I wasn't about to wait another day. I didn't bring my lunch because I thought I would have to eat on the fly. If they had to numb my tooth I was going to take advantage of the half price shakes today at Sonic. I don't need to do that anyway.
So now I have to figure out my schedule. I was going to check out the 10 gym and run on the treadmill after work. If they do have to numb me up at the dentist I can't go run on the TM; I can't drink water and would end up spilling water all over the place. If not I can go run after my appointment and work from home a little and be done a lot earlier than I planned on.
I am really disappointed in my weight. I seriously can't get the pants that I had been wearing in April up past my hips. I really want a fill but I can't justify the $150 right now. The nurse said to call her and she would take care of it but I kind of feel bad doing that too. Still, I can't for the life of me figure out why it cost $150 for something that takes less than 5 minutes. The fluid and the syringe together are probably $1.00 or less. Oh, well. It will work out somehow.
One more day until I get to work through the weekend :(
Yesterday was interesting. I really liked the counselor, she was a lot like me in some ways and it made it easier to talk to her. I ugly cried for almost the entire hour so I have that headache that comes from extreme emotional outlets; probably why I am so tired as well. I felt comfortable giving her a glimpse into some of the insane things I have been doing and she told me it was all normal but not to tell everyone, lol. She also told me not to listen to anyone who tells me to just move on, we all move at our own pace and she went through most of the same things I am going through. I don't feel as crazy.
I hadn't told Dennis I was going to the counselor but I did call him on the way home and told him where I was. He actually sounded like he was either offended or that he got his feelings hurt. He told me he thought I was doing better, and I am but that doesn't mean I don't feel insane at times.
The funny thing is, she just recently started her own practice, she had worked in a clinic before, and has problems asking for money for her services. She said she wasn't going to charge me and I told her that she kind of had to. I told her to send me whatever forms she has and I will give her my insurance information and at least pay my co-pay.
My carefully planned day has kind of fell apart. I was supposed to go to the dentist at 11 to have my permanent crown put on. I am so ready. My temporary crown fell off over the weekend and the first few days it hurt like hell. It isn't as bad now but if it is difficult for a "normal" person to eat with the exposed pulp of the tooth, it down rights suck as a bandster. Trying to chew food to the consistency we are supposed to chew food too is impossible. I haven't had a stuck episode but I have had some very uncomfortable afternoons. Anyway, I digress; the dentist called me and said the lab wouldn't have the crown there until 1. I have a meeting at 2 that I can't miss so we had to do some negotiations on the appointment time. I wasn't about to wait another day. I didn't bring my lunch because I thought I would have to eat on the fly. If they had to numb my tooth I was going to take advantage of the half price shakes today at Sonic. I don't need to do that anyway.
So now I have to figure out my schedule. I was going to check out the 10 gym and run on the treadmill after work. If they do have to numb me up at the dentist I can't go run on the TM; I can't drink water and would end up spilling water all over the place. If not I can go run after my appointment and work from home a little and be done a lot earlier than I planned on.
I am really disappointed in my weight. I seriously can't get the pants that I had been wearing in April up past my hips. I really want a fill but I can't justify the $150 right now. The nurse said to call her and she would take care of it but I kind of feel bad doing that too. Still, I can't for the life of me figure out why it cost $150 for something that takes less than 5 minutes. The fluid and the syringe together are probably $1.00 or less. Oh, well. It will work out somehow.
One more day until I get to work through the weekend :(


Still sounds like everything is crazy but slowly coming together. I hope it calms down for you soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things went well at the counselor's. Hope things continue to improve for ya.
ReplyDelete