1. I worked up the courage to weigh. 111.4
2. Monday I go in for my first ever colonoscopy, thanks Mom and Dad for giving me that gene.
3. Wednesday I go to the oral surgeon to see about having my honey boo boo gap tooth fixed. After almost 40 years my last baby tooth came out. There is no tooth to replace it so I have a huge gap that I just can't seem to stop messing with.
4. I decided what the hell, why waste a Tuesday...I am taking off all three days. Lord I need it.
5. Massage 9am Saturday!!
6. Work sucks so bad I can't even begin to explain it. Since this is a public blog and I have more than a 5th graders understanding of security I will not go into it in detail. Just know that I have hired an attorney.
7. My little man Sidney went all night without coughing last night!! Maybe the kennel cough/allergy/whatever it was is gone. I know he had to be miserable.
8. That's all folks.


Sorry work is so crappy. Hope it gets better.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, hope things get less sucky soon :( That massage will be lovely for you!
ReplyDeleteYikes, hope it gets better. Glad you've retained representation though. And yay for the massage - nice way to treat yourself!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to relax with the time off :o)
ReplyDelete