Tuesday, January 24, 2012

amazing story!!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46099350/
This is my doctor's brother!!  He told me about it yesterday when I went in.  Luckily everyone is okay and out of the hospital.  Dr. Atkins said that when you aske the 4 year old what happened he makes a big splash sound.  Talk about lucky!!

Now on to me, lol.  Lost 7.4 pounds this month so he said nope, no fill for you.  I don't go back until March.  We discussed tummy tuck/lipo options.  I showed him pictures and he suggested a full tummy tuck, but after looking at my stomach he changed his mind and said we could "counture" my belly and hips with some lipo, 4-6 pounds is what he thinks it will get rid of.  They haven't sent me the cost sheets, they say they are going to discount it.  I will let you know when I find out.  I still haven't made up my mind that it is something I really want to do.  Has anyone else gone through this?  How painful is it?

Dr. Atkins asked me if I would come in and speak to people at the seminars.  I told him of course I would.  It makes me feel good that he sees that kind of progress in me.

Then my emotional rollar coaster started.  After I got home I downloaded my data from my garmin forerunner. I was wearing uggs and I guess the static had built up because when I went to take it off the computer it shocked me. I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't work. I went into full on panic mode. After about an hour of freaking out and looking on the internet for a fix, I finally called garmin and they had it fixed in 10 seconds. I was all set to go to Best Buy and buy a new one last night. I have a 3 miler scheduled today, not sure I even can run without my garmin. 



2 comments:

  1. I don't have any advice on the tummy tuck, but hey, congrats on being so successful that it's even an option for you!

    and you've given me yet another reason why I'll probably never buy uggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your loss!

    - Lisa
    www.inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete