Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Back to the office






Well the time I was dreading has come.  I am back in the office 3 days a week.  6 weeks flew by.  Thankfully the office was quiet. 

 

I haven’t had a lot going on, thus the lack of posts.  We finally got the roof replaced.  It only took them one day to complete it.  My biggest hesitation was how Bailey would react and how we would mange him.  Dennis had a brilliant idea (few and far between) to go to his mom’s and work upstairs and close the pocket door at the top of the stairs with Bai.  I would text her if he needed out or if I was going to come downstairs and she would go to her sewing room, she stays there most of the time anyway.  He had a really good after a little bit of stress at first.  He knew where the door was.  Dennis kind of ran in between so he could check up on the progress.  He took Bai for a walk in the morning and he watched the door the rest of the day.  We kept him on leash when we took him downstairs and it worked out great.  I was home in time to feed everyone. 




I admit I might be a little biased but he is so stinking cute.  Also, the in-laws house hasn't been updated since the 70's.  I low key love it.  Of course I would give my pinky toes for one of the old green stoves!!  I'm weird that way.

Counseling is going ok.  I'm not sure about it.  I'm not sure what I expected from her.  She doesn't give a lot of input/advise but lets me vent.  The pre-pandemic therapist was into the whole tapping and stuff.  Not sure I liked that either.  For now I am giving it a chance.  

My health is fine.  My weight has stabilized somewhere around 100lbs.  I was a little concerned someone would (AP) would comment on my weight but she wasn't there today.  Not sure anyone else knows anything because I didn't make it a big deal.  There is a new flavor of the week, that took some of the heat off too.  Our Chief, who started with me, started the same day at the same lake had a pretty serious stroke while he was working at Ft. Sill and had to be airlifted to OKC.  He is doing much better but they will have to put him in inpatient rehab.  

That's pretty much all I got.  




 

2 comments:

  1. It’s actually not that heavy. I found it interesting. Last week was the 80th anniversary of the D-day landing so that might be why there are so many programs right now.

    Right now it’s the late night barking, tiredness and light headedness that is pissing me off. I mean more than dealing with people pisses me off. 🤧😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. B bein' a good boi. I don't think you're bias. He is a handsome man.
    Bummer about your chief.

    ReplyDelete