After blogging on Calorie King since pretty much the beginning of time, I think I am going to let my membership lapse and come back to blogger. First I had to google myself to make sure the blog didn't come up because a cousin I recently "reconnected" with should be in prison for stalking. Like literally. Not that she would be interested in me but she was really good friends with my little sister and would look me up to try to get at her. I will probably regret letting her into my filtered facebook life but I hate to see someone suffer the loss of a parent.
I haven't been using the lap band much in the last few years. The aspirate pneumonia really scared me. I am back up to a fill level that offers restriction now but I am trying to rely on good food choices as well. My weight got up really close to 160 but I am down to 145. My happy place is about 118 but when I get below 120 I start to get obsessive so the band doctor said to shoot for low 130's. Well see.
Fitness is going to start being a thing again after a short break to recuperate from hamstring tendonitis. I sent a text to my Trainer, Thomas (henceforth known as TT) and told him to put me back on his schedule. I am going tomorrow but I have no idea what to do on my own. I will pull something from pinterest or one of my old SKY180 routines. The doctor said whatever I do that I need to include lots of hamstring stretches.
I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to do a quick drive-by.
I haven't been using the lap band much in the last few years. The aspirate pneumonia really scared me. I am back up to a fill level that offers restriction now but I am trying to rely on good food choices as well. My weight got up really close to 160 but I am down to 145. My happy place is about 118 but when I get below 120 I start to get obsessive so the band doctor said to shoot for low 130's. Well see.
Fitness is going to start being a thing again after a short break to recuperate from hamstring tendonitis. I sent a text to my Trainer, Thomas (henceforth known as TT) and told him to put me back on his schedule. I am going tomorrow but I have no idea what to do on my own. I will pull something from pinterest or one of my old SKY180 routines. The doctor said whatever I do that I need to include lots of hamstring stretches.
I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to do a quick drive-by.


Hi Terrie - thanks for sharing your off site blog link.
ReplyDelete:waving:wildly: Hi Terrie!
ReplyDeleteHi Terrie! I'm not sure how this will answer but it's Elizabeth (Donzi).
ReplyDeleteHey!! Find me on facebook too just in case. I hate to lose contact with all the CK peeps if I do decide to leave.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Terrie! I just tried subscribing by e-mail. I did the same thing with my own blog, and I got a confirmation when I tried subscribing to it myself, but then I never got an e-mail with the entry I posted immediately after that. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. I got a confirmation that my subscription to your blog worked too. For me, it's the best way to stay up-to-date.
ReplyDelete