Friday, January 18, 2013

6 hours until my 3 day weekend

I had a really good run yesterday.  I actually kept up with my speedy work running friend - who in her defense is overcoming a cold and hadn't ran outside all winter - I felt really speedy.  Of course I packed my running bag earlier in the week and put a base layer and like 3 jackets in the bag.  Since that time it went from being 30 for a high to 60.  The Icebreaker merino wool base layer that I packed was just a little warm.  I thought I had put a regular base layer in but nope, and of course you have to have something under a 3/4 zip jacket.  I usually put extra in my locker but I have used it and haven't brought any back.  By the last mile I was ready to just take it all off and run in my bra, that is a scary though.  Must put bringing backup running clothes on to do list.

I weighed this morning and my weight is up to 115.  I really like it to be at 110.  Cross your fingers Dr. A is feeling generous Monday.  My clothes no longer fit the way I like.  It's anyones guess as to if he will fill me or not.

I tried to go online and get on the schedule but they would let me do it.  I called and left a message for them to find out what I need to do.  They have a TRX/Barre class on Sunday that I would like to try and since I run I try to run on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and one day during the weekend, I think two classes a week, one on the weekend and on Wednseday night would be good.  I'm not sure how long I will stick with it, depends on how bad traffic/parking is.  This is in a bad spot for both.  I wish they offered better classes at my gym. 

OK, I'm starving and have no idea what I am going to do for lunch. 



3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! I am so glad its a long one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the classes and with your doc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted on the dr! BTW, can I be nosy and ask much you have in your band?

    I ran in a sports bra and 3/4 zip jacket on Sunday! It was the perfect combo for the weather. It's not like anyone could see under it! :)

    ReplyDelete